Pages

▼

Friday, 22 August 2014

CHILDREN'S SUMMER By Nora Galera

Hello!
I’m Nora from class 5A.
This article is about the "Children’s summer" in my village (Casas Ibáñez).
"Children’s summer" is a summer school, but you don't do the summer homework.
You can play  a lot, make sweets, go to the camping site,
swim in the swimming pool …
And the final day of "Children’s summer" you play with water, water balloons …
Then you eat a snack, sweets, fizzy drinks …
The Children’s summer is very funny, good, great…




8 comments:

  1. Hello I'm Nora
    from class 5A.
    The photo is from last year.
    Goodbye Mary XD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mary I'm Abbie from class 4ta.
    I like portfolio it's fantastic.
    Bye bye Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary.
    I’m George from clases 5B
    I like this article
    It's fin
    Bye,bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Mary! Iam Aida for class 4A ,i like this article. See you september!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nora,I´m Lucy by class 5B I like this photo but the article It´s cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO MARY I'M TONY FROM CLASS IS 3A I LIKE THIS PORFOLIO GOODBYE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I'm Hughes from class 5éB.
    I like this new is fantastic.
    Bye,bye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello I'm Hughes from class 6B.
    I like this news i like summer too.
    Bye,bye.

    ReplyDelete

Hello / Hi Mary.
I’m ........ from class .......
I like / love / don’t like this video / this song / this game / this story / this news / this article / Mary's portfolio ....
It’s fun / interesting / cool / nice / great / brilliant / funny / very easy / difficult / boring / ...
My favourite portfolio is Dylan’s.
Bye, bye / Goodbye / See you on Monday.